Tuesday 2 December 2008

Darling's Cabinet of Sundry Horror - Darling EP


This is a local gothic rock band similar to the Birthday Party, The Horrors, Nick Cave and the Bad seeds, or Tom Waits. If you don't like those bands, you will probably like them anyways because I'm liking them a lot. The lead singer's voice is really neat(I can't think of what it reminds me of, comment if you know, it's killing me) and the organ lines are catchy as fuck giving it a deep gothic sound(It's good though, I promise!). The funny thing is, I was going to go to a show to see them and I decided against and then it was posted on my blog. They are have a New Jersey show on the 5th so you should probably go. The next band on the list I know personally which will also be there. This is a leak by Blair Kills so I hope you're happy, man!

http://www.mediafire.com/?qh4odwjl4jg


Oh and check out Blair Kills because he does some really awesome artwork.
Check it out at www.blairkills.com


Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG this band is INCREDIBLE! the singers voice is rad. I also love how its mostly drum and organ, yet sooooo intense. A+++ca

Unknown said...

thank you so much for all the kind words!!!
I hate to be picky but
the link to my artwork doesnt work anymore, it is

blairkills.com without any clothing in it. but I dont even really care about that I am just so happy you posted! If I find more stuff I think you will like I will send it your way in the future!
thanks
Blair

Jesse said...

Yeah, dude. You're welcome. I'm listening to the album right now because it's that awesome.

If you have anything at all that you think I'd like I'd love to listen to it.

EliseGranata said...

Trollmaster, I highly approve of all of your posts so far. You have great taste. Do you have a last.fm?

Jesse said...

last.fm/user/extremepriest

Look at my most recent listens, my overall top's have a couple embarrassment artists : (((

Friend me! I love friends!

Heretic Hag said...

New link please? this one no longer works, I cannot find a working link anywhere :'(