Monday 13 October 2008

The Refreshments - Fizzy Fuzzy Big and Buzzy


I learned about this band when my English teacher played the song "Banditos" in class for a class project. I spoke with her about it after class and she told me the name of the band, and the name of the specific album it was on. She said that if I enjoyed punk rock at all then I'd like this album.

She was fucking right. This album is a beautiful piece of late 1990's rock, with awesome guitars, beautiful lyrics, and stories that make you think. Some specific songs I recommend on it are "Down Together","Mekong", and "Banditos".

http://sharebee.com/6a4879ff

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

IETF said...

The album is actually called Fizzy Fuzzy Big & Buzzy.

Jesse said...

THANKS, WE GOT IT.

Jesse said...

Unclebob, none of these tracks are ID3'd. I don't think you did anything right in this post.

Sorry everybody, this poster does not know how to post.