Thursday 30 October 2008

Paul Baribeau - Paul Baribeau


First of all, I want to say sorry for the large gap of album per day ratio. We have received an email threatening our blog from blogspot itself saying that if we keep posting albums, they might shut the blog down. The blog is not going anywhere and posting will continue as usual but maybe slower as we figure out what to do. IF the blog gets deleted without warning, I will be backing up the blog in word hopefully soon and we'll work something out.

Onward! Paul Baribeau is another great folky punky beardy artist from the Plan-It X label which I'm a large fan of. With his witty lyrical content and unique voice he could be a new favorite up there with the likes of Andrew Jackson Jihad. I'm really digging his self titled album, but I'm also going to be upping his newest album Grand Ledge.

Paul Baribeau - Self Titled
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SD2ZNAHW
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: