Monday 9 February 2009

The Sounds - Dying to Say this to You


As you all know, I typically find songs that I can snowboard to, and from that, its somewhat obvious that I would watch snowboard videos in order to find such songs. This happens to be one of the bands I have found and have come to enjoy. Although it may be a little too "pop" and "synth"y for some of our followers, I still believe them to be post worthy and then some. As I mentioned, it will be a pop/synth/punk-rock hybrid band that is out there to have fun. If you enjoyed "Los Campesinos" these guys are gonna be right there with them. The first song is sure to pull you in and from there, be prepared to have your audio-ass dragged around and brutally kicked.

Also the chick is hot.

Enjoy.




Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: