Wednesday 25 February 2009

The Knockdown - Test/Retest


Normally I don't post bands that I have seen or CDs that I own but I am all about promotion. I saw The Knockdown in the beginning of the semester in a small basement which was the perfect venue for these guys. They turned the small group of people into what seemed like 40 with their mass amounts of energy. The singer has a great voice which is rare for a hardcore band to have. They seem to be a cross between Latterman and Hot Water Music filled with sing-alongs and repetative catchy lyrics. The show was a lot of fun and the album definitely does not dissapoint at all. The cover art for the album is really neat and it was printed on cardboard from Kiss of Death Records so it's really cool to buy this album. Really nice guys and really killer album.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nxmnmmiqwym
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fo sho!