Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Sash! - Trilenium

One of a handful of dance artists to survive the millennium, this is the third album from German Trance DJ Sash!. The album is best known for the track Adelante, yet there's a variety in the songs to appeal to everyone from the slow ambient sounds and voice of Tina Cousins to the funky upbeat tracks like My Kind of Blues. It's a good addition to any techno collection, and he was a popular artist for trance enthusiasts like myself for many years.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZZZBUIHI
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

rickdog said...

You have a great music blog here! I've added you to my mp3blog list and custom search, check it out.

I've collected over 5,000 mp3blog links, accessible from the alpha menu at page top. You can open frames on these blogs to view them directly on my site, and you can also view the feeds in a frame.

You can search your blog and all the others in my custom google search:

Rickdog's MP3blog search
http://chewbone.blogspot.com/2008/03/mp3-blog-search-results.html