Sunday 25 January 2009

Throw Me The Statue - Moonbeams


Throw Me The Statue is an indie rock band from Seattle, Washington which has caught my fancy after a friend of mine sent the track "Lolita" to me. I decided to get the entire Moonbeams album and it was a great idea. Not only does the nude female diving into water attract my attention, but upon listening I was thrilled. Amazon rates this the 16th best album of 2008 even though it was released in 2007. Probably re-released because it didn't make the cut for 2007. Whatever.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mbwituhmzyy
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

IETF said...

I showed you these guys! I even said I was gonna post them!


D:<

ADDISON said...

What a treat to find these guys on here!! I'm good friends with the lead singer's brother. Very nice dudes, they're excellent live.