Tuesday 18 March 2008

Savage Garden - Truly Madly Completely - The Best of

Savage Garden were like a shining beacon of light to me during the 90's when bands like the Spice Girls and Hanson where popular >:( These guys, much like Silverchair, were decent musicians that made solid music that appealed to a large audience. Catchy, upbeat and although a little sappy, they were a band I enjoyed that didn't require gimmicks, swearing or angst to make themselves popular. This is their greatest hits, combining most of their released tracks from their two albums and a few B-sides at the end. Because this album has 17 tracks and is over 100MB in total, I've separated it into two zip files:

Sorry about Rapidshits, but Megaupload is being a pain in the arse at the moment.


http://rapidshare.com/files/73828368/Savage_Garden_-_Greatest_Hits.part1.rar

http://w14.easy-share.com/11410491.html


Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

Jesse said...

Neither links are currently working. I think rapidshare is having some difficulties but I'm not sure.

Working this album out ATM.

Siriustar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Siriustar said...

you broked it :(

Jesse said...

Now the first part works but requires a second part to unrar it.

The second part's link is broken.


Just get another album, Savage Garden isn't even that good anyways IMO.

Brown Eyes said...

Jim! I bet you wanna know who I am.. haha you have to guess.

And NO cheating by looking at my real name & e-mail.

Brown Eyes said...

Megaupload spanks Rapidshare.

Hard.