Saturday 13 March 2010

Mrevaaaaa - THIS SODA. IT'S SO AMAZING.


This album is a diverse array of genres from 17 year old Tom Brennan that goes by Mrevaaaaa(Not pronounced Mr.). The first song I listened to was track 3 "You make me feel..." and I was entirely impressed. The beats are well put together and it somehow got stuck in my head for a couple days. The album itself seems to make fun of music taking influences from Math The Band and Bomb The Music Industry! Lyrically, it's part teen angst, part satire, part music you write for a girl. Deep down though, I think the kid's just having fun and writing music he can play for his friends. A quick note that in the zip file there are two versions of "You Make Me Feel..." and a track by "Vernon Kings" which I think is his rap group whatever you call it. I don't really know.

http://www.mediafire.com/?imgmmzzokmm
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

mrevaaaaa said...

Hahahah, thanks man. That was like, a special track and the Vernon Kings is like a satirical rap group I had and that was a song we never released. It as all for fun really. Thanks a lot for this man <3

Jesse said...

welcome. let me know about future projects, bro.

Kyle said...

@Mrevaaaaa

I've lost that demo thing you posted on /mu/ that had that song "Mistakes" I really dug that song, any chance you could toss up a link to that thing?

Jesse said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?mteqmdfizqh