Friday 5 March 2010

Enough Is Enough - Compilaton


Enough Is Enough is a compilation to benefit marriage equality. It's free but you are free to donate to the cause. I listened to it straight through today and I've gotta say that it's worth throwing some cash in. I only knew of Shook Ones, Calculator, and Bridge and Tunnel, but the other bands features are gonna be looked into further. Also, a lot of tracks are previously unreleased so that's a plus. This is Volume 1 and I'll let you guys know on further volumes being released. My friends Trunks and Tales will be featured on some upcoming volume which I'm excited because that means they'll be on the same compilation as some seriously great artists. I'm looking forward to Volume 2.

Download!
Donate!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Furr M. said...

interesting blogg man! whenever you have time take a look of mine!