Sunday 7 February 2010

Platform 1 - Campus Music Invasion Compilation


So I work for Platform 1 Entertainment as a campus rep and they are asking me to distribute this as much as possible and get some serious feedback. There are artists of all different genres inside. I'd really appreciate it if you took the survey, but if not just enjoy the tracks. Spread the word and I'll love you forever. The campus rep name is Jesse Warner. Oh, and I don't think I get any more credit if you give them all 5's so be honest and leave some comments if you don't like it. Thanks again and I'll get some more posts up soon.

http://www.platform-1.com/listeningparty/

Followup: If you like Civil Twilight, check out this EXCLUSIVE TRACK that is going to only be up for a week.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: