Friday 31 July 2009

Goblin Cock - Come With Me If You Want To Live


Been a while since I've posted something, so I decided to up the last album I purchased.
When Goblin Cock released Bagged and Boarded, I didn't think they could follow up such a simplistic, faux-stoner masterpiece. When I heard Come With Me If You Want To Live, I was proven wrong. While Bagged and Boarded had a much more laid back feel to it, Come With Me If You Want To Live is more energized, adding more of the elements that made Goblin Cock's first release a masterpiece. There's Stoner Metal, 70's rock, and that classic Rob Crow sound that's undeniably awesome all mixed together into a worthy offering. If you've been lazy about downloading this album, now's the time to finally do it.

Come With Me If You Want To Live
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jzq2mydozzi



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Francisco Maia said...

The title: pure genious.