Thursday 16 July 2009

Andrew Jackson Jihad - Can't Maintain


My favorite artist and my new favorite album by them. Andrew Jackson Jihad is a folk punk band from Arizona which normally plays a mostly acoustic two piece act but in this album branched out to a more electric feeling using more instruments. Can't Maintain's release really brightened my summer. Favorite tracks "Heartilation" which was originally an acoustic song and "We Didn't Come To Rock".

http://www.mediafire.com/?cm1moig0wah

Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

new album AND a tour!
I love this blog btw

Jesse said...

Yes! I am 50/50 chance seeing them in Wilkes-Barre!

:)

cretin said...

i am dearly excited upon learning of this album's newfound existence. so much so that i intend to listen to it right this instant

thanks!

Lutton said...

http://luttoncantwait.blogspot.com/

Jesse said...

Congratulations, Piedra. I am now first when you google your own blog.

Dylan said...

so, my harddrive went kapput and I've lost this album, could you possibly re-up it?

greezus chrust said...

what dylan said! just found yr blog- good stuff! keep it up!

shbp said...

re-up please
:~

Erika said...

best ajj album, ever