Friday 5 August 2011

Relo - Sunplosion EP


Some chill alternative rock from Dallas, Relo is what I've been listening to for about a week straight or so. It's not something that I would normally listen to, but this week it somehow made my top pick. In other news, this blog is going to undergo a long awaited renovation soon with some exciting news awaiting. I recognize the lack of posting, but I have a lot of projects that I am working on that hopefully will counter-act number of posts that have been made.

http://relo.bandcamp.com
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Chinese Style said...

so keep away from the casual clothes, like jeans and T-shirts. One more factor that, specifically ladies, will have to try to remember though negotiating together with the Chinese is Chinese Clothing; they need to never ever put on any revealing dresses for the reason that Chinese think about this as utterly unprofessional.