Wednesday 2 February 2011

Songs From The Road Zine Edition #1

If you're wondering what I've been up to besides not updating here, I've been focusing almost all of my attention to either this zine, schoolwork, or the club that I run here on campus. Good news: it's finally done and it looks fantastic.

It includes submissions from readers like you, friends of mine, people on campus, and various other places. It is being released on Wednesday on campus, but it is already for sale online. I'm excited to say that it has over 60 pages of content of various drawings, music reviews, photos, poems, and more.

I'd be stoked if you guys bought it. It's 3 dollars which barely covers shipping domestically and anything I do make goes to the club I run to bring concerts and cultural events to campus. If you can't afford it, I'll be happy to send you a digital copy for free or whatever you can pay. Email me with problems or anything at songsfromtheroad@gmail.com. I plan on posting more now, but I've said this so many times so just keep checking back and thanks for continuing to follow me during this period of writer's block.

Buy it here!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: