Thursday 26 November 2009

Thanksgiving - Cave Days And Moments


Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! This festive solo title is given to Adrian Orange who is also a great musician from Portland, Oregon. This album features many genres combined which Adrian draws influence from and though it's a solo act, he collaborates with many other notable artists.

Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving! I just wanted to post this, but I'm running late to some family extravaganza or something so I'll keep this short. Post in the comments something you're thankful for(Just for fun!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?yz0tem30zzw
Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

Orbit Complete said...

i'm thankful for The Smiths

v i v a d e z i d e r a t a said...

I look forward to your new music, thank you!
but I am computer illiterate and the mediafire downloads as a .rar file and it doesnt let me listen?! what do i do?

Jesse said...

Download Winrar

http://www.rarlab.com/

It's a free program that will extract the mp3s from the rar.

v i v a d e z i d e r a t a said...

thank you thank you for beautiful music

Dissertation Writing Help said...

Nicely explained. It's indeed an art to stop new visitors with your attractive writing style. Truly impressive and nice information. Thanks for sharing.

www.inmobiliaria.cn said...

Oh my god, there's so much effective information above!

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I just wanted to post this,
dissertation examples university