Monday 3 August 2009

Elvis Perkins In Dearland - Elvis Perkins in Dearland

Elvis Perkins is the messiah of folk. If you're in the indie-folk scene and you haven't heard this, then I don't know what you've been doing. By all means download this right now and start listening to your savior. OK Trollmaster was nagging me to post some music, and I didn't really feel like it, but I've been listening to this album and I couldn't pass up posting it. It will probably be the best thing you've heard in a while. Oh, you want to know the name of that one song that you should listen to right away? Ok fine, "Shampoo." Enjoy.

Elvis Perkins In Dearland

http://www.mediafire.com/?04myzj0ik5q
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Jesse said...

You're a doll.

Dylan said...

I didn't even listen to them before I downloaded it, the description was not misleading one bit

Steelxibanez said...

Thanks Dylan, it's good to know I've done my job.