Friday 13 March 2009

Right Away, Great Captain! - The Bitter End


I entirely passed by this band and labeled it as lo-fi nonsense a couple months ago and came back to it. I tend to do this a lot which is why I'm behinds on such music as this. I remember not giving Bon Iver a chance for quite some time. Lesson learned is to not be so stubborn towards music. This is the side project of Manchester Orchestra's Andy Hull and it's quite good.

On a further note, good news! Good news! I have started a new blog called "Pop Is Dead" focusing more on music reviews, band interviews, and musical culture. I will continue posting over here, but hopefully you'll check out my side-project also. I hope it becomes somewhat of a community project so feel free to email me about helping write articles. Other good news is that I am back posting on my laptop and my power chord arrived today in the mail. Everything is back on track for the most part and I hope to hear from you soon!

I am promoting the fact that I take requests to the best of my ability so if you are missing an album and I have it or can find it, I'd be delighted to help. Email me or use the comment bar.

Check out the new blog at
www.whokilledpop.blogspot.com

Check out the album at
http://www.mediafire.com/?wzvyvgykgnh
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Francisco Maia said...

hey the link is wrong. it's a common glitch on blogspot.com but you should get it fixed.

Jesse said...

I forgot about that. Thanks for noting it and I just removed the hyperlink because I don't know how to fix it ever.